yourname's your slogan or somewhat here

i'm bla bla bla and bla bla bla. bold italic link
facebook heaven hell deviant art wtv
Sunday, February 4, 2007,8:51 AM
Desire to success

If you think you are beaten, you are.

If you think you dare not, you don't.

If you like to win, but you think you can't,

it is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost,

You've got to think high to rise,

You've got to be sure of yourself before

you can ever win a prize.


Life's battles don't always go

to the stronger or faster man,

but soon or late the one who wins,

is the one WHO THINK HE CAN!!




I got this poet from a book named " think to grow rich" which i read recently.
It's pretty meaningful and i just simply like it.

Although it sounds like common sense, how many of us really follow it?


It is seem easy but actually hard to do it.

After i completely digest this book, i'm feel more awake to achieve my dreams.

Unfortunaly, tis book din't show me the way to discover my own DREAMS.

What is my dream? what i really want? what i really expect for my future?
I've no answer, i'm lost and I can't feel any passion of anything lately.


My fate is fading...




Sometimes I asking myself, am i really suit in mass comm?

But I never know the real answer.

Maybe I was over underestimated mass comm and think it is easy.

However, i found it is difficult now and i'm trying to do my best on it.

Don't you ever think mass comm is useless, is rubbish?

Then you're absolutely wrong.........i will prove it to you.

BECAUSE I THINK I CAN!!!

Colouring the faded part....

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
LoVeS
Past posts by month
January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.