yourname's your slogan or somewhat here

i'm bla bla bla and bla bla bla. bold italic link
facebook heaven hell deviant art wtv
Sunday, February 11, 2007,6:30 PM
Why yoU LiKe Urself?



why u like urself? ain't u?
im just done an assignment for my comm class about this question.
it is extremely hard for me to think about it. because i not even ever think about it before.


So, eventually i done it.
Basically, there are 2 factors that i like myself.
one is my dark appearance, nah,i prefer to call it tan complexion.
another, is about my inner-self.


my tan style, definitely like it.
people may think it seem dirty or unkempt, but i just feel confident n healthy with my tan skin.
all my friends know i like sports....this is one of the reason i got my "healthy" appearance as well.


second, that's my inner-self, i love challenges!!
i like to do thing which exist difficulty.no matter in what aspect.
it is pretty joy when you overcoming them...
i believe in NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!


i just briefly talked about my presentation here.
although i dint do very well on that, i feel satisfy with it,i tried my best.(thx for some1 giv me opinions)
because all my coursemates done fuking good on it.


Nevertheless, please give me more comments about the David How u know.
tell me the good things u found on me( only good things), i know u all reluctant to tell, but please la.
by the way, try to think why u like urself as well.
im sure, u like to know it.




you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Desire to successLoVeS
Past posts by month
January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.