yourname's your slogan or somewhat here

i'm bla bla bla and bla bla bla. bold italic link
facebook heaven hell deviant art wtv
Thursday, March 22, 2007,9:29 AM
I'm fine!!




dear Friends:




congratulation to RENT!!! we made it to the SPA competation final on tmr. and it has only 19 hours more to our final, damn excited...anyway, wish us luck!!!


honestly, we dont hav much confidence on it, bcos ours opponents are not weak as well. however, what we can do now is, DO OUR BEST!!

Basically, today i was in a damn bad mood.....why? just all bcos of a stupid message.....
yesterday some1 called me and interview me for a job( some survey thing,1 day for 80 bucks).
sounds good, right? easy money, of cos i interested on it. but the interview wasn't done yet and he said call me back later or tmr. okay, fine.... then this morning i receive a sms about " sry, u will not be attending the job cos of ur confidence in speaking eng." so straight forward, i like it......shit la, it hurts me actually, painful. i tried dont think about it, but it keep going up to my mind; mofo's, it really ruined my mood today.( luckily some1 accompany me for the whole afternoon, thx babe), mayb i should see it as a motivation or a possitive feedback. however, i only allow it ruined me for today, not for tomorrow. from now on, i will try even harder to improve my lousy ENGLISH. i have prepared to face this obstacle and i know i am in the good position to overcome it!!...am i right?

to improve my eng ,i am doing this:
1. write this neglected blog.(ur comments is my motivation)
2. reading newspaper.(seldom do this lately)
3. chilling with people who speak well english. ( ya, i mean u guys)
4. listen to english songs ( figure out the lyrics)
5. what else i can do? tell me....




you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Frustrated....sumfin I hav to say...Why yoU LiKe Urself?Desire to successLoVeS
Past posts by month
January 2007February 2007March 2007April 2007
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.